CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Little Update...

It's been a while.
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures this time, we've lost the power cord to our camera and until we find it, there won't be any pictures! Boo... we better find it soon cause we would like some pictures of this new baby!!

This last month has been pretty boring pregnancy wise. LA#2 has just been growing and sitting extremely low. Which is new for me! Brant LIVED in my rib cage! This child likes my pelvis.
I keep commenting on how my belly looks so much different this time. I didn't know why, but then it clicked. This boy read the "Emergency escape" pamphlet! He's head down (very down) and butt out! Brant had his bum under my ribs! (posterior) So with this kid in the proper position I'm getting more excited about delivery. Basically because my hopes for a natural vaginal delivery are going up!!

I'm still measuring large, and my hands and feet are starting to swell. Again, never experienced that with Brant. I'm also looking into natural and homeopathic remedies to help with labor and I've started a few this week! (I'm 36 weeks) Hoping they do what they claim to do!!

We went camping this past month!! We went May 28 to June 3. It was a lot of fun! My friend Courtney has a trailer and so our two families packed up and went to Bow Valley Provincial Park. The husbands stayed on the weekends but it was just just girls (and kiddos) during the week. The kids had a blast! Brant LOVES camping, and mom fell in love with the idea of trailers!! ;)

I also signed myself up for a serging class. A friend of mine was given a serger and my mom gave me hers but neither of us had any idea on how to use them. So we took the class together! It was a lot of fun, although we felt like the young 'troublemakers' as everyone else in that class was basically a grandma! I've already made a couple pillowcases for Brant, and it took less time to serge them than to cut them out!! It was sooooo easy!

Tomorrow I have my appointment with the OB/GYN. Yay for another 'lovely' internal exam! They are just going to be checking me over to make sure I can provide enough room for baby to make his grand exit and answer any VBAC questions I have. Speaking of which I should probably go and write some down so I don't forget! (Mental note for later....)

I'm getting really anxious about impending labor, but becoming more confident each day. That or just sick of being huge and VERY uncomfortable!!

Happy Summer Everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous

infertility for easy Conception. (No more adoption, with Dr Itua your problem will solve and you will have your child with ease.I have been blog Sites for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and also I was suffering from brain cancer which I also explain to Dr Itua so he prepared herbal medicine for me which I drank for two weeks to cure my brian cancer so if you are suffering from any kind of diseases you can contact Dr Itua herbal center to get your cure successfully, i am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Epilepsy, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Lupus, ALS, HPV, Erectile dysfunction, Menstrual Cramp, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail. com Or Whatsapp Number..+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital issues.

Post a Comment